1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
Whatever. Especially when it’s uttered in an insolent tone by people under the age of 18.
3. What turns you on?
Dessert. Sense of humor. A great white T-shirt.
4. What turns you off?
Liars. Whiners. Indecisiveness.
5. What sound do you love?
My son’s laughter.
6. What sound do you hate?
Screaming children. Including my own. Sirens. Big Bird’s voice. Elmo’s laugh.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
It starts with ‘F’.
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Being a father. What? I’m a stay-at-home mother, I really want to know what it’s like being a dad.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Teach. I admire teachers. I don’t know how they do it. Especially my sister.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
NOW the fun begins.
Ask me one question. Anything. I’ll answer it, promise.