Through The Lens Thursday is a one-year photography project, where every week, my project partner, Greta of GFunkified and I, will post a picture (or pictures) we have taken based on a prompt. Our hope is that together, we can teach and learn from each other, stay accountable to our goal of improving our skills, and hopefully, be taking some gorgeous photographs.
This week’s prompt is ‘Stripes’.
A bunch of randomness this Thursday, because I can’t possibly post one photo post after another (I could, but why not randomness?).
– This is a picture of a rug.
– All of the kids’ furniture and furnishings come from IKEA. Thank you, Swedish furniture company which also sells the best and most affordable bars of milk chocolate ever.
– I switched lenses for this shot, and as I was removing my standard lens kit, I DROPPED IT ON THE FLOOR.
– I am typing this as fast as I can because I haven’t had much use of both hands at the same time for a while now. Since baby boy got sick last week, he has refused to let me put him down, and pass him to anyone. Poor baby.
– I am enjoying NaBloPoMo so far. Committing to posting daily has refocused me. Yay!
– I need to get out more.
– I keep expecting to have autofill complete my words when I’m typing on my laptop. Like, why do I have to type out the entire word?
– I am addicted to Facebook stickers.
– I have a post up on Moms Magazine on motherhood truths – check it out?
Next week’s prompt: Shine
For the full list of prompts, check out my Through The Lens Thursday page. If you’d like to join Greta and I, but not necessarily blog your picture, join our Flickr group, where we upload our photos, and give comments, or helpful critique on each other’s photographs.