This post was inspired by my friend Kim who writes beautifully at My Inner Chick.
1. I believe in practicing kindness every day.
2. I believe in the healing power of ice cream and chocolate.
3. I believe everyone should read one book a month (at least).
4. I believe in recording memories with words and photographs.
5. I believe that there is no such thing as ‘taking too many photographs’.
6. I believe that every woman should own a pretty dress that they can wear whenever they like.
7. I believe that every woman should invest in good underwear.
8. I believe in saying I love you to people you love, every single day.
9. I believe in pursuing your dreams regardless of your age.
10. I believe that every child should have the opportunity to own a pet.
11. I believe in unconditional friendship.
12. I believe that drinking enough water daily is really important.
13. I believe strongly in ‘Me’ time.
14. I believe in gift giving.
15. I believe in singing at the top of your voice if that’s what makes you happy.
16. I believe we should try something that scares us, at least once in our lifetime.
17. I believe that it’s okay to eat leftover birthday cake for breakfast.
18. I believe that Times New Roman is the ugliest font ever.
19. I believe that even numbers are better than odd numbers (don’t judge).
20. I believe in good manners.
What do you believe in?