A little light Monday reading for you, my friends. I was planning to publish a fairly introspective post, which I’ve been working on in my head for a few days. But every time I sit down to write it, I get interrupted and when I get back to it, I just can’t seem to get the words to flow. It’s like a half writer’s block. Most annoying.
1. Fall TV! Grimm, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Chicago Fire, Criminal Minds, CSI, Elementary, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, Modern Family, Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead – TV much? Do you think I’ll have time to blog?
2. Daily ME time, when the littlest starts play school next week. What shall I do with myself? Top of my list – write and read. Do yoga. Maybe, start running again. And er, catch up on my favorite TV shows.
3. My next manicure/ pedicure, whenever that is.
4. A new haircut.
5. Trying new recipes from my various Pinterest boards.
6. The toddler’s growing vocabulary. It’s astounding and exciting.
7. Getting better at photography.
8. Doing more freelance writing (fingers crossed).
9. A new Erin Condren Life Planner (time to start shopping!).
10. The birth of my nephew in November.
Linking up with Stasha for Monday Listicles.
What are you looking forward to this Fall?