I love a good meme, so this month, I’m co-hosting Old School Blogging with Elaine of The Miss Elaine-ous Life!
This month, we’re talking Five Things.
Five Things I Have a Passion For
4. The Internet.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Watch my boys get married. I intend to live a long life.
2. Travel to Italy, France, Holland, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden and Finland.
3. Attend a blogging conference in the US. BlogHer 2014?
4. Master making macarons.
5. Make a difference somehow, to someone, with my writing.
Five Things I Say A Lot
2. What do you want for dinner?
5. Love you.
(No, don’t read the above in a sentence. Just don’t. Okay, go ahead, do it.)
Five Books And/ Or Magazines I Have Read Lately
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe You’ve Seen Them Five Times?)
I haven’t watched a movie in a long time, so this will be a list of very old movies. (I drew a blank here for half a day. I wish I was kidding.)
1. Schindler’s List.
3. Four Weddings and a Funeral.
4. The Sound of Music
5. Lord of the Rings (technically, 3 movies, but I have actually watched all 3 back-to-back, so, one long-ass movie).
Five Places I Would Love To Travel To
I answered this above! But for the immediate future, here are 5 other places I’d love to visit, because some of my favorite bloggers live there, or sort of nearby.
Five People I Invite to do this Meme
Some of you may know that I’m a SITS Girl through and through, so I’m tagging 5 ladies I met there.
1. Kimber and Ashley of The Pinning Mama
2. Kate of The Sticky Mom
3. Stevie of Joy In The Midst Of
4. Ashlee of Momchalant
5. Kristen of 31 Million Seconds
If you want to play along (and I really hope you do!), write a post of YOUR crazy five, grab a button, and link up with me or Elaine! Linky is open until July 25.