More confessions? Didn’t I just tell you that I gave my kids leftover birthday cake for breakfast?
Alas, I do have more to confess. Promise you’ll still love me.
1. I gave up chocolate two weeks ago, and told everyone I did. I am eating chocolate as I’m writing this. I cracked. But it’s oh-so-yummy.
2. I threw my very old Android phone on the floor this morning. I had to change the SIM, and I couldn’t figure out how to open the battery cover. It flies off when the phone is dropped (yes, I do know that, thanks to my kids), so I chucked it on the floor. I know, I’m a loser.
3. I say fuck a lot.
4. I wear dirty shoes out.
5. I have been solo parenting for almost a week now. I’ve been fantasizing non-stop about relaxing in a luxurious hotel room, all by myself. I can practically feel the smooth, cool sheets under me. I love my children, but can I tell you, I need a break so badly.
6. I haven’t shaved my legs for a while (and I think I may have confessed this before).
7. I have never watched Glee, and have no intention to (so I had no idea who Cory Monteith was).
8. There’s a hole in my pajama pants.
9. I pick the skin off my ugly, cracked heels.
10. I haven’t been to a dentist in more than 5 years. I know, ugh, right?
Have something to confess? I promise I won’t judge!
Have you linked up with Elaine and I for Old School Blogging? This month, we’re talking about all things five! The linky is open until July 25.