This post was
copied from inspired by Leigh Ann of Genie In A Blog.
- The sickies: We have been battling colds, coughs, viral infections, stomach bugs, high fever, for weeks. No one has been spared. I just want a healthy household
- Sweating profusely: This is one postpartum symptom I really, really wish was over already. Temperatures here average 32 degrees Celcius (90 degrees F), and I’m hauling around two children all day, and I sweat. All. The. Time.
- My crazy hair: Since I had the boys, my sleek straight hair is no longer. It’s wavy in weird places. It does not look like this anymore.
- The neighbors’ endless renovations: Apartment living means we can hear every drill and every hammer that happens. There are about 180 apartments in our block, so go figure.
- Apartment living: My dream is to live in a house, with a large backyard. My boys are energetic and boisterous and they need a place to play, that doesn’t require us to drive out somewhere.
- Baking: I love the whole process – measuring, weighing, mixing, scooping, then tasting and eating. Then, taking pictures of course.
- The Walking Dead: I just started watching this series. I know, what took me so long? It is SO good.
- The Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Activity Table: We’ve bought a fair few duds for the kids before, but this one? It’s kept the baby entertained for ages.
- Camera360 Ultimate: I use this to take all my photos with my (fairly old, needs to be replaced) Android. It makes my terrible pictures ever so slightly better.
- PicMonkey: Best free photo editing website ever! (no, I was not compensated for this post, I just really love it).
What are you over, and what do you love?