The past week was rather melancholic, wasn’t it? Some of you even expressed concern that I may be suffering from depression following my introvert confession (thank you, but I am not). Then there was the one about an online friendship breakup (if you haven’t watched the video of the Google+ Hangout I participated in about this topic, watch it here!).
I want to focus on the positive this week. Here’s my list of good stuff over the past few days.
1. Breakfast with my sister.
3. Baking a yummy lemon and yogurt semolina cake.
4. Related to #3, my sparkly new KitchenAid stand mixer.
5. A giant nap with the baby on Saturday.
6. Pseudo date night with the husband on Saturday (a meal cooked by someone else, outside of the home, sans children, plus grocery shopping,is considered date night. Even if it was only for 90 minutes).
7. Two hours alone, to write and drink coffee.
8. The boys hugging each other (it only lasted for 3 seconds, but it still counts).
9. Fitting into my favorite jeans, comfortably.
10. The online friends who love and support me.
Tell me about your good stuff!