Listicle time with Stasha and she’s asked 10 random questions. Since Stasha is a photographer and plays a photo scavenger hunt every Sunday, I thought it’d be fun to do this with pictures (also, more interesting).
1. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 23 and find line 4. What is it?
This is a book my husband was reading, “Marching With the Devil”
2. How many times a day do you say Hi?
I say ‘Hi’ a lot – that’s how I greet my boys!
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
My class picture when I was 15. No, I’m not telling you where I am in here. Yes, we wear school uniforms in Malaysia. And yes, those are PINAFORES.
4. What do you think about the most?
The boys! I think about their future, how I parent them, how cute they are……
5. How many keys are on your keyring?
6. What was the last thing you bought?
- It’s not enough that half of my house looks like an IKEA showroom. Now they’ve sucked me in with their chocolate!
7. Are you growing anything these days?
My hair. Though this may be due to the fact that I don’t have time to go to a hairdresser.
8. What is under your bed?
I don’t know and I’m not sure I want to know.
9. What is most important in life?
Love. Not teddy bears. Love.
10. What is the strangest word you used this week?
Before social media, I’m pretty sure ‘unfriend’ didn’t exist.
Random question: What was the last thing you ate?