Nothing like a little offloading to start the new week, eh?
I have some confessions to make.
1. I’m addicted to Instagram (are you following me there?). A couple of weeks ago, I was up to my eyeballs in everything and barely touched my phone (I know, what??). At 11pm, I felt ‘off’ for not even posting a single picture to Instagram. So I turned on the light in the bedroom and snapped a photo of the sleeping baby, AT THE RISK OF WAKING HIM UP. Insta-vention needed?
2. After posting old pictures of cookies on my new Facebook page welcoming new likers, I couldn’t resist whipping up a fresh batch of lemon cookies.
3. I ate almost ALL of said lemon cookies.
4. I’ve been sneakily drinking coffee from my husband’s stash.
5. I haven’t read a book in at least 4 months.
6. I haven’t started exercising or running even though I was given the all-clear at my 6 week postpartum checkup. That was over a month ago.
7. I really love Billy Joel’s Just The Way You Are.
8. Whenever I sing Somewhere Over The Rainbow to my children, I always feel choked up.
9. I go to YouTube and watch Glee’s version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow and get choked up.
10. I have never watched an episode of Glee.
Confess something so I don’t feel so bad!