Like most stay-at-home mothers, I don’t have a typical hour. Not when your day is run by a 3 foot tall 2 year old.
So here I present to you a list of things done on a Sunday morning between 8.00 and 9.00 AM (with no time stamps and in no particular order, as I’ve lost brain cells since becoming a mother).
1. Make a cup of decaf tea.
2. Change a diaper.
3. Cheer the toddler on for identifying 6 colors while painting.
4. Clean paint off a toddler’s thigh.
5. Put a load of laundry into the washing machine.
6. Sit down for 2 minutes, look at pregnant belly and will the baby to be born (no luck).
7. Give toddler breakfast.
8. Take photos, like so.
9. Pick up toys.
10. Go to the bathroom – 4 times.
I am only capable of writing really short posts right now as I’m still obsessed over the fact that as of this writing (on a Sunday afternoon), I’m still pregnant. So yeah. Tell me one thing you did on Sunday!