Quirk, idiosyncrasy, a peculiarity of behavior.
You know you have them.
I certainly do.
1. I have to eat things like Skittles or gummy bears evenly. If I eat one and chew it on the left side, I have to eat another and chew it on my right side. Then all will be right with the world.
2. Toilet paper in my house is OVER the spool. Never under. Under bothers me. Tremendously.
3. If I see one or two things left in a box, like a teabag, I have to remove it from the box, discard said box and drink a cup of tea. I can’t stand solitary items in a big box.
4. I always put things back where they belong. Like house keys. They always go back to the same place.
5. I have to decide on what to wear the night before. Including underwear.
6. Books on shelves must be lined up from big to small.
7. I must clean and wash as I cook. I hate piling up dishes, pots and pans in the sink.
8. I don’t like uneven numbers. Like 7.
9. When I get dressed, it’s always left first. As in left arm through shirt, left leg through pants.
10. I shuffle cards with my left hand. I’m right handed.
Am I quirky or just mildly OCD?
Do you have any quirks? I promise not to judge, heh.