….. at a few things. My personality is stellar, oy.
I’m writing a list post today for Monday Listicles with Stasha of The Good Life because I’m a lazy blogger (according to blogs about blogging – I call BS on that. Lists are AWESOME).
- I’m really terrible at applying make up. I once went to a wedding wearing a dark blue dress and applied what I thought was a subtle gold/ brown eye shadow that would match the gold details on my dress. I saw a picture of myself later and it looked like a 5 year old used brown crayon and dragged marks across my eye lids. WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TELL ME?
- Talking to children. I know, I’m a mother, I should nail this. But I’m just awkward around other people’s kids aged 4 and above. I just don’t know what to say to them. Give me a baby anytime, I’ll cuddle the hell out of them.
- Craft of any kind. I believe I may glue gun my fingers together if I tried.
- Sewing. I can manage sewing a button back, even patch a torn seam. But, the buttons fall off after a month and the seams tear open after a week. And sewing machines scare me.
- Drawing. I’m a stick figure kind of girl. I still draw stuff on this blog though. Bad drawings = good blog fodder.
- Playing Wii Tennis. I played once with my husband and hit NOTHING. I like to think his trash talking had something to do with my lack of concentration and ability.
- Painting my own nails. Paying someone to pretty up my nails for me is something I’ve indulged in for years. Don’t judge.
- Dancing. I have no coordination. It’s laughable really. And no, I’m not demonstrating it. Ever.
- Anything to do with cars. I can drive and park one, fill up gas and I do know if there’s something wrong with it (can’t really argue with funny sounds, right?). But I can’t change a tire, nor do I know what spark plugs or carburetors do, and that’s about the extent of my car knowledge.
- Home improvement anything. Don’t give me a power tool, I might harm you.
What are you really crap at? Be honest.