Thank you to everyone who linked up their favorite posts to help The Momalog and I celebrate our one year anniversaries! We had such an overwhelming response – 124 bloggers linked up their favorite posts! That’s right, you heard me…
124 bloggers linked up!!!
The response was astounding, the Twitter buzz was intoxicating, and we feel appropriately celebrated!
A big thank you to the bloggers who took some time to read through some of the other blogs and to leave comments. A shoutout goes out to Susan at Smushyface Baby and Robbie of Fractured Family Tales (and anyone who else who tried!) who settled in with us to read through and comment on ALL of the linkers! I’m not sure if they got there – but they tried and it was a valiant effort! (PS: Susan & Robbie, you might want to get your eyeballs checked after reading all those blogs!)
We were also very impressed by the caliber of writing (and the vlogs). Everyone brought their best writing to share, and even though we were bug-eyed reading so many posts in a condensed time period, we were riveted!
We would also like to thank our awesomesauce sponsors for donating the prizes for our link up: THANK YOU, sponsors!
And now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for – here are the lucky winners (drawn by random.org. We drew winners for prizes according to the order below, alphabetically, the fairest way we could think of.)
“And The Winners Are….”
<Drum Roll Please!>
- Yep, This Is My Life…. Wanna Trade? won the Isadora earrings designed by Julia Anthony Designs.
- Shannon of Secrets Of An Almost Supermom won the footprint necklace by Lauren Nicole Gifts, who designs hand-stamped silver jewelry.
- Sheri of Sheri Bloggins won the $50 gift card sponsored by Storkie, who has been creating stylish invitation and announcement cards for 21 years.
- Dude of The House won a mini blog makeover from Swank a phenomenal, full-service web design studio (who designed The Momalog’s blog)!
- Katie of Your Girls And Boy won a whole new WordPress theme from yeah write, the community for “writers who blog and bloggers who write!”
Congratulations to the winners!*
*Winners – we will email you what you need to know to collect your prizes so please keep an eye on your in-boxes!
Comments are closed. Please take some time to read some awesome posts linked up to Blog Bash, and leave them some comment love.