You may be aware of this sudden tagging phenomenon going on in the bloggy world the past couple of weeks. Lo and behold, I was tagged 3 times.
That’s 33 different questions to answer and honestly, you’ll be deathly sick of me by the time I come to answer question 7.
So what did I do?
I went to random.org and generated 11 random numbers from 1 to 33 and these came up.
5, 6, 7, 13, 15, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29
Hence I will answer questions 5, 6 and 7 from the first blogger who tagged me (Ado from The Momalog), questions 2, 4 and 10 from blogger #2 who tagged me (Shannon from mynewfavoriteday) and questions 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 from the final blogger who tagged me (Jennifer from Just Jennifer).
Confused yet? Good, that’s my intention. If you think I made that up just so I can say, “I did not pick my favorite questions, it’s entirely random, dude!” – you may or may not be right.
11 Questions and Answers
1. What’s your favorite book? Why?
2. What’s in your fridge?
Right now, my husband is away. Which means I don’t need to cook gourmet meals for a week – translation: there’s not much in way of food in there.
The (incomplete) list of items in my fridge:
Full cream milk, chocolate milk (for the toddler – don’t judge, he doesn’t like the taste of milk), a can of Coke (my husband’s), three cans of chrysanthemum tea, vanilla yogurt, three oranges, two lemons, two yellow bell peppers, vanilla essence, mint essence, chocolate and chocolate ice cream.
There, a pregnant woman’s fridge contents. Look away now.
3. Do you make your bed every day? Do your kids make theirs? Why/why not?
Yes, I do. I need everything in my house to look as it should and unmade beds drive. me. crazy. If I could get the toddler to make his bed, trust me, I would.
4. What is the last vacation you went on, where did you go and who with?
All the details are here, where I talk about snot. A lot. In case you don’t want to click over, I went to Western Australia with my husband and the toddler a few weeks ago. We went to two beach locations, Mandurah and Scarborough Beach.
5. What is your favorite movie?
I haven’t watched a movie in AGES. So I honestly can’t name one. I love action thrillers though.
6. Best piece of advice for a new blogger, go!
Oh hey, I’ve written a post about this! Out of the 10 tips there, 3 things I would highlight are: Be yourself. Write from your heart. Read and comment meaningfully on other blogs.
7. What would your dream house look like?
8. Obviously you love blogging, but is there anything about it you don’t like? Be honest.
I don’t like meaningless blog hops, where blogs are expected to follow each other and that’s that. I also detest word verification and Captcha.
9. What would your death row last meal be?
I love Japanese food, so I’ll have an appetizer of a California maki. I also love Thai food, so I’ll go for a green curry chicken with rice for my main course. For dessert, refer to my Pinterest Sweet Tooth board – I want to eat ALL of it.
10. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
Do you mean which I prefer? Or which I want to strangle with my bare hands?
I like Twitter for obvious reasons.
I think Facebook has its uses, it’s the users that annoy me sometimes.
11. Coke or Pepsi? Why?
I don’t drink either. Carbonated drinks make me burp.
Gosh, this post is getting LONG. And I’m still not done. Because I have to post….
- You must post these rules. (Okay, bossy)
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog. (Answering 11 questions do not cover this?)
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. (I’m one of those terrible, terrible people who don’t forward chain letters, so I will break this tag right here and not torture you with 11 questions. Read: I could not come up with 11 questions.)
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post. (Read above.)
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them. (I’m a rule breaker.)