Listicles, I’m playing again! Hi Stasha, long time no see!
Just Jennifer suggested we list 10 reasons why we should or should not have more kids.
As you know, we decided to go the way of more is more, when it comes to children!
With no disservice to my darling Monkey (y’all know I’m crazy mad for him), here’s my list of why we decided to give him a sibling.
1. I grew up with 3 siblings. Yes, there were times when we pummeled the hell out of each other, but I cannot imagine not having them. I cannot imagine not giving Monkey the gift of a sibling.
2. More fat cheeks to kiss, more little hands to hold, more I love yous, more smiles and laughter, more cuddles.
3. Cooking for 4 sounds easier than cooking for 3. I know, it doesn’t seem to make sense, but it will.
4. Monopoly, Scrabble, Settlers of Catan – board games are only fun when you have 4.
5. TWO kitchen helpers – yay!
6. Double fun in the pool. Double fun in the park. Double fun everywhere!
7. It is known that having siblings help children develop social skills like teamwork, empathy, sharing and the ability to comfort others.
8. Monkey will always have a playmate and a friend. And so will his sibling.
9. Siblings = unconditional love, support, friendship and understanding.
10. My arms and heart are meant to hold two children.
Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown
How many kids is ideal for you?