For a long time, I did not really believe in myself. I would convince myself I wasn’t that good at something, or if I was, that I would lose interest eventually.
Then I joined the team at Just.Be.Enough., with its wonderful message of standing taller, of carrying the weight of empowerment rather than of our flaws. Just what this girl needed.
For a list maker, I haven’t made one for a while, so here’s a list of how I stand taller in various aspects of my life.
- Believe that I can write.
- Believe that I can cook.
- Believe that I can bake.
- Believe that I have a decent sense of style.
- Believe that I am a good mother.
- Believe that I am a good friend.
- Believe that I am the best wife and friend to my husband.
- Believe that I am an awesome sister.
- Believe that I am more patient than I think I am.
- Believe that I am a pretty darn good blogger.
Linking up with Just. Be.Enough. for Be Enough Me
Tell me one awesome thing about yourself!
And hey, I’m featured today over at parenting BY dummies as this week’s Dude Mom Life! Come say hi!