1. Birthday weeks are fun and birthday week on your blog is even more so. Where else can you get your friends to write your blog for you AND be treated special for a week?
2. Bloggy and Twitter friends have been super fun and supportive this week, where I’ve gone from being totally happy to extremely stabby.
3. Afternoon naps are GOLD. For me, I mean.
4. Having said that, I can function remarkably well on 4 hours sleep.
5. I’ve been back in the kitchen in full swing for 3 weeks, and realized I really DO like cooking and I absolutely love baking.
6. I’m also enjoying menu planning for the week. Who knew?
7. My almost-20 month old son has turned up the dial on talking. He’s talking up a storm and picking up new words fast.
8. He’s also realizing I mean business when I say no.
9. I say no a lot. I must learn to offer alternatives instead.
10. Life is good. Really good.
What life’s lessons have you learnt this week?