This is a little late. I ‘unplugged’ for about 48 hours this weekend so I could catch my breath a little. Who knew blogging and social media could be so exhausting?
1. Monkey sleeping through the night FINALLY. Bear in mind, he has never done so since he was born, so this was big.
2. We are FULLY weaned. I was really down immediately after it happened as I wrote in this post about endings and beginnings
. However, as days went by, I realized that I can now focus on getting myself ready for baby #2!
3. I managed to read a book. I haven’t done this in a while. It was good.
4. I went to bed early TWICE. I had forgotten what it was like to sleep for more than 6 hours.
5. Sea salt caramel chocolate cake.
6. My blog readers. I’m just so glad to have any at all, but the ones I do have? Are so freaking awesome. I love all of you. Thank you so much for your support and your comments.
7. My husband. He has continued to put the toddler to bed at bedtime. Without him committing to this, we would not have been able to get the kid into his own bed in the time that we did, with minimal stress and fuss.
9. Sushi. Oh my, I love sushi.
10. I’m grateful for Blogger. When you first start a blog, you need it to be easy. Blogger did that for me. However, as we all know, problems abound. I’m therefore grateful to Blogger for getting me started, and for annoying me enough to make me move to WordPress. Watch out for this space next week, some changes are afoot!
I’m leaving you with a random picture of my flip flop stuck in a drawer. When you have a toddler, anything is possible.
What were you grateful for this week?