What were you grateful for this week?
Time to count my weekly blessings, and throw on my Attitude of Gratitude, inspired by Leigh Ann, Genie of a Blog, who is hosting a linky again. So do your list and link up!
This week, I’m grateful for:
1. My husband, for successfully getting the Monkey to nap: no drama, no tears, no fuss, no nursing.
2. Operation Weaning: Drop one feed – success!
3. Operation Weaning: Drop all through-the-night feeds – first night, success!
4. Passionfruit yogurt
5. Lemon drizzle cake
6. Newly discovered strawberry syrup
7. One week closer to moving to our new home
8. My friend’s safe delivery of her second son – one more boy to the gang!
9. Swimming pools
10. This little boy, and his father
Comments on this entry are closed.