What were you grateful for this week?
Inspired by Leigh Ann of Genie in a Blog, I’ve been writing my gratitude list for a few weeks now. And you know what? I haven’t run out of things to be grateful for, yay! This is what I’m grateful for this week.
3. Monkey’s giggles
4. Going to the playground
5. Finally catching up with my sister
6. Bubbles (again, because they are so much fun)
7. Monkey learning to say ‘thank you’ (‘ah ka’ is what he says, but he means thank you)
8. School holidays for the school across from my place, because it meant no traffic jams!
9. My camera, for capturing all my gratitude moments this week
10. This card from Katie of Sluiter Nation. I was having a very meh day, and getting her card in the mailbox? Turned my whole day around. So Katie, as Monkey would say, “Ah Ka”.
Linking up with Adventures in Mommyhood for Sunday Funday! Go on over and link up your favorite post of the week!
Comments on this entry are closed.