Writer’s Workshop: 10 things
This post is sort of a no-brainer. I love lists. I love my favorite person.
And it’s no secret who my favorite person is.
No, it’s not Brad Pitt, silly.
Though he is rather nice looking.
My favorite person is my Monkey of course.
1. I love that you changed my life. For the better. You made me a mother, a role I never thought I’d like, never mind love.
2 days old
2. I love your deep belly laughs when I tickle you.
3. I love it when you cup my face with your pudgy hands and kiss my nose.
4. I love when you snuggle up with me in the middle of the night.
5. I love when you wake me up by jumping on me in the morning, all 30lbs of you, and saying loudly, ‘bwa wa wa wa wah”.
6. I love how your eyes widen with excitement and anticipation when you see other kids, and you want to run right over and play with them.
7. I love your soft brown hair, your chubby cheeks, your bright eyes and your gorgeous smile.
8. I love your incessant talking (babbling some say but Mama understands you).
9. I love how you make people smile when they see you and how happy they are to be around you.
10. I love that you are mine.
16.5 months old
Who’s your favorite person and why?