So Leighann, I hope you don’t mind that I’m borrowing your Attitude of Gratitude, and spout a few things here I am grateful for this week.
– the night rain, washing away the smog and providing some cool relief from the humid weather
– Haribo Sour Strawbs
– hot chai tea
– watching Top Chef Masters with the husband
– fresh bread
– discovering a new restaurant
– the Monkey trying to sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
– the Monkey’s morning kisses
– my best friend’s long email
|Random picture of a wall mural because it’s pretty and it makes me happy|
That felt good. What were you grateful for this week?