Friday Four Fill-In, Or I’m Just Plain Lazy Today
It’s Friday and I’m kinda meh today, so all those half-written posts, will have to wait. Instead, I decided to do something much, much easier. It’s Feeling Beachie’s Friday Four Fill-In.
Each week, Hilary lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! So, do tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s co-host is Irene from the Soap Box. She submitted the last two statements
This week’s statements
1. Despite the fact that I should know better, I still always _______________
2. I _____ when I am worried
3. I always forget__________
4. ___________________is the best!
1. Despite the fact the I should know better, I still always eat too much chocolate.
2. I can’t sleep when I am worried.
3. I always forget how old I am. That’s because I’m young at heart, yee ha!
4. Morning smiles from my baby boy is the best. And here’s a picture to prove it.