In my past life as a events planner/ public relations consultant/ marketing guru (hah!), I made lists. To-do lists, lists of people to contact for the day, lists of ideas. These days, I write…………grocery lists.
In an attempt to make life (and my blog!) more interesting, I have decided to do weekly lists. Of things I’d like to do with my toddler, places I’d like to visit, things I’d like to cook and bake and er, whatever else comes up.
First off, things I’d like to do with my 15 month old son in the near future:
1. Go to the beach and make sandcastles
2. Swim in the big people pool
3. Go for a picnic
4. Read a book (he still just wants to eat the books now)
5. Go to a theme park
6. Go for a trek/ hike
7. Go camping (OK this is my husband’s want)
8. Bake cupcakes
9. Finger paint
10. Go for a walk after it rains and stomp in the puddles!
I can’t wait to get started! And looks like neither can he 🙂